Our Regular Service Times:
9:30 AM – Worship Service (Nursery Care and Jr. Kids Church provided) – North Building – Sanctuary – Nursery- Jr. Kids Room
10:15 AM – Kids Korner: children’s church program for Grades 1-5; kids are dismissed before sermon. (2nd through 5th Sundays ) – South Building – Bond Hall
10:15 AM – Kidz Passport to Missions: for kids in Grades 1-5; kids are dismissed before sermon. (1st Sunday of each month.) – South Building – Room #9
11:00 AM – Discipleship Hour for all ages – Both Buildings: (Children in Children’s Wing-No.Building; Adults & Teens in So.Building)
Adult & Teen Classes Offered are . . .
- Men’s Only Study: The 23rd Psalm is the most familiar chapter in the Bible. The Men’s class will study how to apply it to our every day’s life. This psalm will guide you, encourage you, and bless you! Teacher is Fred Klittich – South Building – Rm #9
- Women’s Only Study: will be finding a deeper joy through studying Philippians. We will have a great time of discussion, prayer, and fellowship. Teacher is Joyce Klittich – South Building – Rm #2
- Mixed Adult Group: “The Spiritual Disciplines”The Spiritual Disciplines are those practices found in scripture in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They are habits of devotion and habits practiced by God’s people since biblical times. Teacher is Ernie Jordan – South Building – Rm #10.
- Young Adult Class: For high school graduates through age 30; led by Pastor David Shaw. Let Me Tell You A Story is a yearlong journey through the Grand Story of God—a Story of redemption, transformation, and the image of God being renewed in lives just like ours. – South Building – Rm #1
- Teen Class: (Grades 6-12); led by Pastor Lynn Shaw & Nicole Cate. The class will include games, object lessons, and instruction time to expand on, and explain in deeper depth, the themes of the morning’s sermon. – South Building – Rm #3
- Elementary Children’s Rotation Workshops: (Grades 1-5). – North Building – Children’s Wing. Each month the children will experience one Bible story/topic through four different lenses (workshops):
1st Sunday is Video with Tony Gillespie
2nd Sunday is Art with Heather DeAngelis
3rd Sunday is Drama with Shelia Lantos
4th Sunday is Science with Meredith Watts
- Preschool Children: (Ages 3-Kindergarteners). Teacher is Mary Dobson. They will be following the themes for the Elementary rotation. We have time for movement and games, stories, and activities related to the theme. We are also learning social skills, how to be a good friend and what behaviors are expected in the classroom.. – North Building – Children’s Wing
- 11:00 AM – Second Tuesday of each Month: OASIS (50+) Gathering & Potluck Lunch – South Building – Rm #4
- 6:30 PM – Prayer Gathering Around the Altars – North Building – Sanctuary
- 5:00-6:30 PM – Teen Group – South Building
- 6:30-8:00 PM – Adults Bible Study – South Building – Bond Hall.